BLOG

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sorry Haven't Written Again

I know I've been quiet. I guess I have good days and bad days. On the bad days, I feel seized by a kind of paralysis that gets me so fully in its grip that I can't seem to function, I mean I can't get myself motivated to get on the exercise bike, to even do the dishes. Those days are a trial because without the motivation, I slip deeper into depression and it's a downward spiral. It's so hard.


It's hard on Joe and that makes me feel so bad, but when I'm in the grip of it, it feels like there is nothing I can do. But I'm going to try harder to get out of the grip of the bad days.

Today I feel hopeful. I have a load of laundry going, and later today I'm going to meet someone out. I'm going to the store as soon as the laundry is finished and I have something to wear.

I want it to be a good day.